27 May 2008

Cupcake Mystery


Chocolate cupcake
Originally uploaded by allisongryski


I've been meaning to mention the pink/yellow poll results for awhile. I was quite surprised because the number of views of the yellow and pink cupcake cards in my etsy shop suggest the reverse preference to the poll results. The pink has consistently had double the views and yet the vote was unanimous for yellow. It's a cupcake mystery!

In any case, this means it's time for a new poll soon. I'll post one as soon as I come up with a good (or sufficiently silly) question.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Poll idea (not that you need help with ideas...)

You talked about planting herbs and ground covers lately... why not ask people to vote on their fave from a list of the ones you had pictures of?