15 July 2010

Have Faith in a Bold Move


"At night, the fragrance wafted in through the windows."


I haven't been posting much recently, but there have been some significant changes at this blog nonetheless. I decided it was time to revise my website and web presence. Aside from a couple features, my website was outdated (partly because I focus on putting new things here on my blog). It just made sense to combine the relevant bits from my website into my blog layout. You'll notice some new things in the sidebar and some tabs at the top.

Notably, my restaurant review pages are now part of my blog. I included my fun little programs that auto-generate random magic, since I find them highly entertaining. For example, the title of this post is the "Fortune of the Moment" I saw just now when loading up my blog. I also switched the whole thing over to be published at allison.gryski.com, though you should still be able to find it through redirection if you go to the blogspot address. Have fun!


Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Barbara Prime said... Best Blogger Tips

I really like all the changes in your blog! I love the idea of tabs at the top: much easier to find your way to what interests you, than reading through a list of tags. It makes me wish I had a bit of your knowledge and competence, so I could update my blog and website. Sadly, I have to rely on K, who is too busy in his current job to do much for me.

Allison said... Best Blogger Tips

Barbara: The tabs aren't really to blog content like I think you're imagining. All the blog stuff is still in the blog. The tabs are more short pages with other content (mostly stuff that was on the website before).

Susan M, Fibre Arts said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your new look and for me the tabs are great. I can find your restaurant reviews quickly.

I also like the artwork you did for the header part.