31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I wanted to make a "year in review" photo montage like I did last year, so while the fireworks burst outside (annoyingly waking the Wee Lass several times), I searched for a couple photos for each month. As you might expect, nearly all the photos that I took this year were of her. But I did take photos of other small moments and that's mostly what I've included here.

This year was amazing, exhausting, and inspiring and I'm looking forward to the exciting new things in 2012. Wishing you all the best in this next turn around the sun!

January



February



March



April



May



June



July



August



September



October



November



December



Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

1 comments:

Susan M, Fibre Arts said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely pictures. I don't think I noticed that you did one last year. I enjoyed that, too. Best wishes for 2012!