03 March 2011

A Blue Sweater for Bun


A sweater for Bun


I finished my very first sweater! And I even managed to do so before Bun arrived. It hasn't been washed yet, but other than that, it's complete. The buttons are from my vintage button stash. I think I found these ones at a church bazaar in Montreal. I'm glad they fit because my button stash doesn't have much in the way of sets. Pattern and yarn details are on the ravelry project page. I owe a huge thank you to my friend Barbara for helping me understand some of the trickier bits of the pattern. And of course, the minute something comes off the needles or hooks, I get to start dreaming what to start next!

Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Barbara Prime said... Best Blogger Tips

It turned out very nice, and I'm glad I could help (even long distance). I'm looking forward to seeing this on Bun, and what your next project will be.

Susan M, Fibre Arts said... Best Blogger Tips

This sweater is absolutely darling. I love the flower buttons!