05 March 2012

Spring Cloud Ta-Da!


spring cloud blanket


I started the Spring Cloud Blanket just under a year ago, while expecting the Wee Lass. I recently finished it and I'm so pleased with the pretty and cozy result. The Wee Lass likes poking her fingers in the holes. It was a great pattern for a new Mum to work on as it was simple to pick up just for a moment or two.


Wee Lass and her cozy


For the edging, I did a row of double crochet clusters all the way around, plus a row of single crochet in grey. Then I did a row of double crochet in pale blue, followed by a single crochet row in aqua and one in turquoise, then I finished it with a purple picot trim.


cozy with picot trim


Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

6 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

You did a beautiful job with this blanket, was fun to make. I have made two of them. Keep up the good work! ed4448

Susan M, Fibre Arts said... Best Blogger Tips

Big "wow-factor"! This is a gorgeous blanket and the edging is exquisite. I'd just never finish something like that even if I knew how to crochet. *envious and admiring*.

Betsey said... Best Blogger Tips

what is a double crochet cluster?

Betsey said... Best Blogger Tips

Your work is stunning...the colors, the edging so beautiful!

Pink Milk said... Best Blogger Tips

Just having a leisurely Sunday afternoon blog-hop and came across a picture of your blanket. It's gorgeous!

Heather x

Taci simmons said... Best Blogger Tips

You did a great job!!! I especially like the edging it's beautiful!!!