26 June 2008

Pick and choose


stone & statue photo cards
Originally uploaded by allisongryski


For awhile now, people in the know have been able to buy 6 of my photo cards for $15 (or buy-5-get-1-free). I've decided to make this deal generally available in my etsy shop.

I spent a bit of time today putting together photo montages of all the different designs available. In addition to the stone & statue ones above, there's also cupcakes, and butterflies, and orchids, and other bits of nature. Mix and match and pick and choose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I love photo cards and just customized my own photo card from Vista Print.

Allison said... Best Blogger Tips

One of the reasons that I don't outsource the making of my photo cards is that the quality of both paper and printing is lower. I prefer the final product that I achieve with an actual photo mounted onto high-quality cardstock.