20 June 2008

Fragile Facade


Fragile Facade
Originally uploaded by allisongryski


So here is the first card made with some inchies. As usual, the paper bits come from that tatty old copy of Jane Eyre that I've been chopping up for my collages. There's also some pencil crayon, water pencil crayon, watercolour, and ink. The middle square is based on a doodle in my sketchbook from more than a year ago. All my inchies are one-of-a-kind... I find that I keep having new ideas before I'm even finished with the current one. I might play with the same themes, but individually, they'll be unique.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I think you've inspired me to give inchies a try as well. All the ways I've seen them used before involved using dozens, which seemed a little daunting, or jewelry, which I really don't see myself wearing. The idea of using these tiny creations on notecards is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

Allison said... Best Blogger Tips

I'd love to see what you end up creating! It's amazing how different the end-results from the same inspiration can be. If you post about it on your blog, please let me know.