10 June 2008

Botanical gardens and being a tourist at home


Iris, up close
Originally uploaded by allisongryski

I've been a bit on hiatus from even thinking about my blog as I had a friend visiting. It's always fun to play tourist in your own city since in our day-to-day lives we often miss the things that visitors go home to rave about.

The Archaeology museum, the château Ramezay museum, the Biodome, and Olive + Gourmando were some new things. Picnics, artisinal ice cream, the Jean-Talon market, and the botanical gardens were some old favourites.

This pretty iris with the pink of some other flowers in the background might make its way onto a card. (See more of my photos from this and other visits in my botanical gardens set.) If you are in Montreal, now is the time to see the alpine garden.

0 comments: