27 September 2009

Patchwork projects


Monet's Garden patchwork
Originally uploaded by allisongryski


Naturally, as progress is made on my picnic quilt (half done the quilting!), the more new ideas and projects occur to me. Right now, I'm really wanting to make a large patchwork cushion cover to replace the boring navy-blue IKEA one that I've had since university days. I recently ordered the "very blueberry" bundle of fabrics from the oh-so-craftily-talented rosehip, so I pulled a bunch of those new-to-me fabrics out along with a few things from my stash, and thus was born my plan for the Monet's Garden patchwork pillow.


very blueberry bundle
Originally uploaded by allisongryski


And since I was already digging through fabric, I couldn't resist putting together a little set I call "Strawberry Surprise". I'm not sure what (if anything) I'll do with the latter, but it was fun to just play.


strawberry surprise
Originally uploaded by allisongryski

0 comments: