10 February 2011

Fabric Flower Pin

Look what I made! Following this tutorial, I made this pretty, tailored flower pin.


Fabric Flower Pin


It seems a little top heavy for a brooch (maybe I need to pin it with the pin vertical?), but it's definitely cute pinned onto a bag. I just have to figure out how to not squash it when the bag is in use!


Flower Pin on Purse


I made it out of some of the same grey shirt that I used for the bunny and for lining one of my pocket purses. The button in the middle is out of my jar of vintage buttons.


Fabric Flower Pin


Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Natisha said... Best Blogger Tips

Ok. That is seriously too cute. I love it!

Brina said... Best Blogger Tips

So adorable!

Gone to Earth said... Best Blogger Tips

That's truly gorgeous. Looks good on the bag.