16 February 2011

A walk in the park


leaning tree


I took a walk in the park today and these are some of the things I saw.


texgtured mossy roots


I don't think I can properly express how much I love spring in February.


tiny bobbly yellow flowers


After years of finding February and March incredibly dreary with that never-ending-winter feeling, I can promise you that I'm not taking the weather in Amsterdam for granted!


draped tree


At my current rather waddling pace, I enjoyed spotting all the different textures in the park.


ropey trees


There's no showy flowers yet to steal one's attention from the subtler details.


spiky seedheads


It was a beautiful day.

Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

1 comments:

scjody said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, that's amazing! I can't wait for spring here!