17 February 2009

Yellow Week - Day 1

I'm joining in on Yellow Week and here are my first two pictures.


daisies with a touch of yellow
Originally uploaded by allisongryski

Having an assignment with limitations is always a good sort of motivator. Yellow is not on my preferred end of the spectrum, so I thought I might have a hard time finding yellow things, but carrying my camera around the house this evening (boo, no natural light for me!), I saw quite a number and already have some ideas for upcoming days. Today I went for tiny bits of yellow.


yellow pins
Originally uploaded by allisongryski

2 comments:

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

love your pics!
happy yellow week!
cheers,
amy

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

This Yellow Week is a great plan. I needed something cheery. It is so long until 'real' spring arrives here.
I blogged a couple of yellow-inspired photos on LJ (via Flickr).