21 February 2009

Yellow Week - Day 5

All week I've been noticing yellow in a way I wouldn't usually. It's a good feeling to see the world a little differently from normal. A girl walked by in bright yellow rain boots. A man in a yellow winter jacket. My pale yellow post-it notes at work. The cheery yellow toys out at a friend's house. Yellow signs and labels in the metro. The amazing number of food products that come packaged in yellow. And my daisies are slowly growing more yellow. I took a quick snap this morning.


more yellow than monday
Originally uploaded by allisongryski


And as a close to this yellow week, I pull a picture out that I took several years ago, but is so perfect.


yellow door
Originally uploaded by allisongryski

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Aww, is yellow week all over? I was enjoying this and though there would be 2 more days. Can next week be green week?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Yeah, I had the same feeling. This was a cheerful exercise. And like you said, 'noticing yellow' was happening. It was fun seeing how lemons and daffodils turned up, archetypical yellow in a Northern hemisphere.

Maybe in March it would be fun to do green, as suggested.

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

I am digging that yellow door! Wow! Great yellow posts, Allison!