29 October 2009

Fabric Eye Candy Report


effiloche fabric


Yesterday I went fabric shopping with lainevierge. It turned what was a "to do" item into a lot of fun. I had promised to buy my Mom some more of a fabric she had purchased while she was here. And I decided that going fabric shopping for her, was an excellent excuse to have an outing with a friend and buy fabric for ME too! I bought 6 fat quarters.


effiloche fabric


While I tend to be drawn to blues and greens, I made an effort to focus on some other colourways so that my fabric stash has a good spectrum to choose from for whatever projects I dream up.


effiloche fabric


And while I was taking photos of this fabric I decided to take some of a few remnants I picked up awhile ago. My local fabric store has big bins of remnants that are fun to dig through and everything is pretty inexpensive.


remnants


I don't have any specific projects in mind at the moment, but small pieces of fabric are low in calories, and guilt-free!


Photographs by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

0 comments: