31 December 2010

As the old year passes

The last day of the year is a good day to review and think over the previous year and imagine what's to come in the next. This year was full of exciting change (moving overseas) and travel (lots). I was in 10 different cities this year: Montreal, Toronto, Amsterdam, Brussels, Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano, Rome, Paris, and London! There was so much new to see that I'm still uploading some of our holiday pictures. Much of this year has also been spent expecting our Bun. That will pretty much guarantee that next year will be filled with exciting changes too, once Bun arrives in the spring.



Moodboard Review


I also took a little visit to the archives of my blog and saw my mood board for our apartment. I wanted to review how our apartment came together, so I searched through photos I'd taken of our home throughout the year and put together this collage, with the original moodboard in the middle. I think I was pretty successful and I'd definitely use a moodboard like this again.

Once I'd done that, I couldn't resist making a little "calendar" of the year, with a couple photos from each month.

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


It's been a lovely year and I hope yours has been too! Best wishes to all for a Happy 2011!


Photographs and artwork by Allison Gryski. © All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Barbara Prime said... Best Blogger Tips

You're making me wish we took more photos!

The first year with a baby is amazing, in too many ways to even try writing a list! Best wishes for your new year!

Hugs :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

You've had a busy year. Love your photos. Happy New Year.